Covenanter Hill 4 bedroom
This month we’re spotlighting the 4 bedroom town home at Covenanter Hill, located on the east side of Bloomington, IN, near the College Mall. The town home is spacious at 1700 sq. ft., includes 3 levels of living space, 3.5 baths, a private porch & a private back deck. Over the years it has been very popular with IU students, both undergrad & graduate.
Covenanter Hill is a little more relaxed (aka quieter) than some of the apartment complexes you might be familiar with. A lot of communities offering 4 bedrooms are also offering a “beer & bikinis” lifestyle. That’s all good and fun until you want to sleep. We’re not saying living at Covenanter Hill is like living out in the middle of woods, but it’s a step in the right direction.
For the 2015 leasing year, the folks at Covenanter Hill are doing something special by offering an ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED options for $499 per month per bedroom. This means no water, no electric & no gas bill. Parking, recycling and trash removal are free, plus they’re also including a Free 46′ flat panel TV in the living room. Compared to other 4 bedrooms, especially those near downtown, this is a great deal.
Here are some of the specs people seem to be most interested in…
- Wood floors in dining & living room on the main level, are easy to clean, plus look pretty nice
- 1/2 bath on main level – great for when guests are over
- Fully loaded kitchen, meaning fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher & disposal
- FREE 46′ flat panel TV included in the living room
- All bedrooms are relatively equal in size, so it’s fair for roommates.
- 2 bedroom & 2 full baths upstairs, 2 bedrooms & 1 full bath downstairs
- All bedrooms have lighted ceiling fans
- Private deck off the main level (w/ storage closet) & one of the downstairs bedrooms gets a private patio (also w/storage)
- Only share one wall with your neighbor. These are duplex-style so there is no one above or below you, and only one place next to you.
- Cats and small dogs are welcomed, with a pet deposit & monthly pet rent
If the apartment itself doesn’t sell you, here are a few property features that might tip the scale for ya…
- Sparkling, amazing, spectacular pool & sundeck. It may not amaze you, but it’s nice on a hot sunny day
- Great bus access to IU. The 3 & 9 buses are picking up every 5-10 minutes during the school year. This is about as good as it gets in B’town.
- There is a cafe on-site
- Nice grounds, pleasant environment, non-cookie-cutter architecture = a unique, stylish atmosphere.
If you’re looking for a 4 bedroom rental this year, keep Covenanter Hill on your radar. The folks at Covenanter are happy to provide you any information you want & would also welcome the opportunity to give you a tour. You can learn more about the 4 bedroom at Covenanter Hill by clicking here. And you can the leasing staff by calling or texting 812-323-8021 or online by clicking here.